We are here to help you. To contact us, please raise a case on Open Banking Service Desk or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
When writing to us, please provide as much detail as possible for effective support.
Here is a guide for information you can provide when contacting us in case of an API related incident:
- Summary of the issue and what you were doing
- Your request and our response
- Name and contact details of contact at the reporting organisation
- Start and Stop date of issue
- Details of the problem, including an indication of the likely impact & severity for the TPP
- Any relevant logs
- Start time/date the change/fix is anticipated to take effect and the end date/time (if applicable)
Here is a guide for information you can provide when contacting us in case of a customer related issue:
- Consents and/or Payment ID
- For all Credit Card transactions, please provide Account ID, last four digits of the card number & transaction details.
- Screenshots of the error along with full messages.
- Date and time stamp of when the issue occurred.
- Date and time of last successful and unsuccessful attempt.
- Has the Customer ever had access?
- Make of the device along with software version.
- Has the Customer deleted their cookies and internet files/ cleared cache?
- Do not provide any security details!